The school has an extensive campus with an infrastructure at par with international standards.
- Campus is spread over 8.5 acres of land.
- L-shaped building having four storeys, for conducting classes. This can accommodate 4000 students.
- Separate administrative block, four storied dinning block, multi-purpose hall comprising of auditorium.
- Indoor game facilities such as carrom, badminton, table tennis etc.
- All our buses are A/C with GPS, trained drivers accompanied by security personnel and female attenders.
- A full fledged infirmary with consultant pediatrician is available within the school campus.
- Serene ambience with abundant greenery
- Classrooms equipped with Interactive Board, PCs, Projectors, Broadband internet.
- Computer lab with Wi-Fi network.
- Digital Library/ Library with over 10,000 titles.
- Music studio, Dance studio, Yoga Studio, Audio Video presentation room, Multimedia E-learning technology, Science labs, cafeteria.
- Swimming pool, Badminton court, Basket-ball court, Tennis court, Soccer ground, Skating rink.
- Day care facility is provided for working parents.
- Safety manual and sickness bag is fitted behind each seat of the bus for each child.
- Dietician Supervised breakfast, health drink, Lunch and evening snacks.
Boarding life is the heart of PGS and boarding staff play a pivotal role in the pastoral, social and emotional well being of their students.
The boarding team is headed by the principal who is supported by highly qualified and skilled teaching and residential staff, including the housemasters and house mistresses, assistant housemasters / mistresses, residential house staff. House mothers and a range of support staff.
Each purpose-built boarding house provides modern amenities including attractive bedrooms accommodating four to six students, superb bath and shower facilities, comfortable common and recreational rooms, a quite area and a Library.
In boarding we provide a home away from home, where we maintain traditional values in a family atmosphere. We develop in the whole child a desire for truth, decorum, and courtesy and high- achievement.
We provide an environment whereby students can develop their intellectual talents in an atmosphere of positive encouragement and in conditions that are conducive to work.
We encourage students to participate in activities in an atmosphere which values effort.
We provide a broad range of activities, hobbies and pastimes related to age and maturity that will assist in the personal, social and cultural development of each student.
These may include inter-house competitions, instrumental and vocal music, drama, speech and debate , visits to the theater, festivals, talent nights, family fun days, formal dinner with VIP guest speakers, over night cultural trip, camping trekking and outward-bound experiences, cricket, basketball, soccer, tennis, swimming , snookers, billiards, TT, badminton, weight-training and athletics to mention but a few activities on offer.
We help students to develop qualities of leadership and team work and we encourage students to become fully involved in the corporate life of their house and to recognize and support the needs of others through service to their peers.
Boarding builds self-confidence, independence, the capacity to interact with adults and fellow-students, self discipline and a sense of direction. Through out the experience of boarding, friendships are made which last a life time and a sense of identity with the school is forged strongly.
The principal of the school lives on campus and will ensure that the academic efforts of the boarders is sustained after school hours too.
The Admin head also lives on campus and will ensure that all conveniences and comforts of the hostel are available to the boarders at all times.